Industrial Chic™ Train Bracelet
Create your own talisman piece using Industrial Chic™ found object jewelry components by Susan Lenart Kazmer.
- Step: 1 Gather enough charms that have holes at each end, 6-8 charms will work for most wrists.
- Step: 2 Connect the charms consecutively using the split rings already attached to the charms. Lay out the connected charms and add a clasp at one end and a jump ring at the other end to function as the link for the clasp.
- Step: 3 Using your fingers, stretch a large spring enough to twist onto the connection between two of the charms. Adjust with pliers. Add any dangles that you like on the split rings between the charms.
- Industrial Chic™ Toggle Hook MKP18105-123
- Industrial Chic™ Spring Spacer Assortment MKP18113-01
- Industrial Chic™ Jump Rings MKP18119-123
- Industrial Chic™ Charms MKP 18082-123
- Industrial Chic™ Charms MKP18089-123
- Industrial Chic™ Charms MKP18090-123
- Industrial Chic™ Charms MKP18094-123
- Industrial Chic™ Charms MKP18165-123
- Jewelry Essentials Tools Round Nose Pliers
- Jewelry Essentials Tools Chain Nose Pliers