Industrial Chic™ Charms in Wonderland Bracelet
Designed by Mary Feliciano for Horizon Group USA
- Using your hole-punch, punch ten additional holes in your bracelet. (The holes should be spaced about ½-inch apart).
- Using two pairs of pliers, attach a jump ring from your findings pack to each of the holes in your bracelet.
- Attach one charm or pendant to each jump ring.
- Cut 8-inches of chain and using your pliers open and close each of your jump rings to weave your chain through each charm and pendant link on your bracelet.
- Take twelve spacers and loop one fabric strand through each spacer.
- Attach the spacers to the chain by tying a lariat knot. There should be a “spacer” between each charm.