LIFE is WHEN by kathy Thompson: Go on! Assert Your Flirtatious Power!
Kathy Thompson made this bright mixed media pendant into a mulit-chain necklace that asserts flirtatious power!
Products Used – Life is When pendant with a resin piece, orange feather and crystal drop Chain Section with 2 pieces of brass chain, 1 piece of rhinestone chain and 1 piece of amber beaded rosary chain Charm with a rhinestone gem and a blue metal cone Charm with a glass bottle filled with purple glitter Connecting section with two rings and tiny purple beads
Other Products – 9 jump rings 1 lobster clasp Rusty orange colored organza ribbon
1. Use a jump ring to attach the Life is When piece to the center of the brass chain with the largest links.
2. Connect 3 jump rings together. Connect two jump rings together with the lobster clasp between them.
3. Attach one jump ring section to the chain 10 links to each side of the Life is When pendant.
4. Tie a piece of ribbon onto the open end of each jump ring section to the desired length and trim the tails.
5. Use a jump ring to connect the bottle charm to the beaded connector piece. Use a jump ring to hang it from the amber beaded rosary chain.
6. Use a jump ring to hang the rhinestone/cone charm from the rhinestone chain.
You can find more of the finished charms Kathy used from Susan Lenart Kazmer’s Industrial Chic line at Michaels, and then make a necklace to assert your own flirtatious power!